A biogas station is a technological facility which makes use of the process of anaerobic digestionfor treatment ofbiowaste, or of a different biologically degradable material. The main product of anaerobic digestion is biogas, which is incinerated in a cogeneration unit producing power and warm. Scope of delivery:
- Preparation of project documentation of M and R and Electrical Solutions;
- Delivery of control system with PLC B&R including visualization;
- Delivery and assembly of field instrumentation;
- Delivery and assembly of cable routes and cabling;
- Delivery of switchboard boxes of M and R and Electrical Solutions;
- Output educing.
This project was realized with SCADA Reliance system.